Cookies are small data files that we store on your computer or device. You can find our more about cookies by visiting https://allaboutcookies.org. If you are located in the European Union you may use the resources at https://youronlinechoices.eu.
What Cookies Do We Use?
We use various types of cookies on our Site and Services, including:
- Session cookies, which disappear when you log out and close your browser;
- Persistent cookies, which stay on your device until you or your browser deletes them or until they expire;
- First-party cookies, which are associated with the domain you are visiting; and
- Third-party cookies, which are associated with a different domain other than the one you are visiting.
You can see a list of the types of cookies at the bottom of this policy.
Besides the cookies listed below, we, our service providers, and/or our third-party advertisers and analytics partners may also use other standard technologies, such as web beacons, web bugs, clear gifs, local storage objects (such as HTML5 and Flash) and scripts. These help provide the functionality described in this policy.
- Storing preferences and supporting additional features and functionalities. Cookies can help you fill out forms on our Sites and Services more easily. They also support additional features and functionality on our Sites and Services.
- In General. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies, but some browsers may permit you to change your settings to disable cookies (and other tracking tools) or to prompt you before accepting cookies from the websites you visit. These browsers may also permit you to delete cookies you already have. Please refer to your browser’s or mobile device’s technical information for instructions on how to delete and disable cookies. Keep in mind that if you access our Services or Sites on your mobile device, you may not be able to control tracking technologies through the settings on that device.
- Third-Party Extensions. There are several browser extensions that permit you to choose what cookies are placed on your browser and help you control tracking. Please note that these extensions are made by third-party companies, not Hive, so Hive is not responsible and cannot provide technical support for these products.
- Personalized Advertising. You may be able to opt out of receiving certain personalized advertisements from companies who are members of the Network Advertising Initiative or who subscribe to the Digital Advertising Alliance's Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising. Please visit the Network Advertising Initiative Consumer Opt-Out Page or the Digital Advertising Alliance Opt-Out Page to opt out directly from providers who participate in those programs. Hive does not control or operate these tools or the choices that advertisers and others provide through these tools.
- Marketing and Analytics. To opt out of having your web browsing information used for analytic purposes, please use the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on and the Hotjar opt-out. To opt-out of targeted LinkedIn advertisements or Twitter advertisements, please adjust your privacy settings on those platforms.
- Flash LSOs. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies click here.
- HTML5 LSOs. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 LSOs. Please consult the browser’s settings.
Please be aware that some parts of our Sites and Services may not work for you if you delete or disable cookies.
California Consumer Privacy Act Notice
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (the “CCPA”) gives California residents the right to opt out from the “sale” of their personal information. Hive takes your privacy rights seriously and does not “sell” your personal information as such term is defined in the CCPA.
However, like most website operators, Hive does disclose to certain third party service providers limited information of individuals who browse the Site.
How does Hive use third-party cookies and other third party tracking technologies on the Site?
If you would like to learn more about your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act, please contact us at email@example.com.
We use the following cookies on the website: